University of Bristol
University of Bristol is ranked in the UK’s top 15th universities by the Good University Guide 2014 and one of the World Top 30 University in the QS 2012 ranking.
The University also organises a range of tours, visits and open days for staff, prospective students and the general public.
The University is made up of a number of schools and departments organised into six faculties:
The City Of Bristol
Our students always say how much they love the city of Bristol - from its friendly people and fantastic music scene to its vibrant harbourside, green spaces and buzzing centre. Best of all, Bristol is the perfect size, offering all the excitement of a big city packed into an area you can easily explore on foot or by bike.
Culture and the Arts
The city hosts a variety of festivals from the International balloon Fiesta, to St.Paul's Carnival. the Harbour festival an d the festival of Ideas (in assosiation with the observer). As European Green Capital 2015, Bristol is also the ideal spot from whic to explore the UK's finest countryside, from the Avon George to the Cotswolds.
Music and clubbing venues range from tiny lo-fi caverns to the 20,000 seat Ashton Gate Stadium.
From big-name stores and famous high-street names to hundreds of distinctive independent shops.
Bristol has over 450 parks and open spaces for you to enjoy, which is proportionately more than any other UK city.
Bristol hosts a wide range of festivals, including the acclaimed International Balloon Fiesta, St Paul's Carnival and the Harbour Festival.
International football matches, rock climbing in the Gorge, biking in Ashton Court or kite-flying on the Downs - if you love sport, you'll love Bristol.
For more information on Singaporean requiremnets,please ckick the link below.
University Of Bristol's Ranking
Information extracted from The Times Good University Guide 2015
|Aeronautical and Manufacturing Engineering||4|
|Geography and Environment Sciences||4|
|Russian and Eastern European Languages||8|
|Theology and Religious Studies||9|
Biological/Biomedical Science & Biotechnology
- Biochemistry with Medical Biochemistry, BSc
- Biochemistry with Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, BSc
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
- Accounting & Finance
- Accounting and Management
- Economics and Accounting, BSc
- Economics and Finance, BSc
- Economics and Management, BSc
- Economics, BSc
- MSc in Economics
- MSc in Economics and Finance
- MSc in Economics, Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Economics, Finance and Management
- Aerospace Engineering, MEng
- Civil Engineering, BEng
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, BEng
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, MEng
- Electronic and Communications Engineering, BEng
- Electronic and Communications Engineering, MEng
- Mechanical Engineering, BEng
- Mechanical Engineering, MEng
- Msc Aerospace Engineering
- MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc in Advanced Microelectronic Systems Engineering
- MSc in Wireless Communications and Signal Processing
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- MSc in Accounting, Finance and Management
- MSc in Finance and Investment
- PhD in Accounting and Finance
- PhD in Oral and Dental Sciences
- Computer Science and Electronics, MEng
- Computer Science, BSc
- Computer Science, MEng
- MSc in Advanced Computing
- PhD in Computer Science
- Law, LLB
- MA in Law
- PhD in Law
- Management, BSc
- MSc in Management
- PhD in Management
- MSc in Advanced Social Work with Children and Families
- MSc in Social Work
- MSc in Water and Environmental Management
- Pharmacology, BSc
- PhD in Physiology and Pharmacology
- PhD in Psychology (Experimental)
- Psychology, BSc
- Dentistry, BDS
- Medical Microbiology, BSc
- Medicine, MB ChB
- Msc Clinical Sciences
- PhD in Chemistry
- PhD in Nanoscience
- PhD in Physics
- PhD in Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Science, BVSc
UK Education offers independent thinking, give you the freedom to develop your ideas, make discoveries and develop real skills that employers are looking for. UK has produced more than 100 Nobel Prize winners, a testimonial that UK graduates are at the forefront of the creative and research industries With many renowned ancient Universities such Cambridge, Oxford, Edinburgh, UK is one of the most popular destination for further education for students all over the world.
Meet University of Bristol @ eFair
- Friday, 5th November 2021
- Level 7 Orchard Shopping Centre, 321 Orchard Rd Next to 313 Somerset MRT Exit B, Singapore 238866
Learning more on:
- Amazing University Life in Bristol
- Entry Requirement
- Credit Transfer
- Securing University Accommodation
- Application procedure & Scholarships
Pre-Register Now to enjoy a Free 30 min session with our counsellor!!!